Why Join Our Oily Community?
Okay, so you’ve decided that you’re definitely interested in using and/or building a business with essential oils, right? Now you’re probably wondering who to get started with. Good question. Lemme answer it.
Why Your Community Matters
Choosing a community means choosing the people who wanna hang out with for the foreseeable future. And they say you’re the average of the 5 (or 5,000) people who hang with, so it’s important to choose wisely.
As you’re looking at essential oil communities, ask yourself these questions:
- What are they about? What are their values as a community?
- Who is their team made up of? What kind of experience and knowledge do they have?
- What kind of support and guidance do they offer customers?
- What kind of support and training do they offer business builders?
- Do I “click” with them? Are they my kinda tribe?
If you’re looking into our community, here’s what you should know about us….
What We’re About
There are a few things our community stands for, and a few things we don’t. If you’re NOT down with these things, we won’t be a good fit.
- Acceptance and appreciation for one another: We don’t get down with judgement or rudeness. It’s all about radical acts of kindness, meeting others where they are, honoring and respecting what works for them, and spreading love.
- Education and empowerment: We’re not here to tell you what to do or become your external brain. There’s enough of that already in the healthcare industry, thankyouverymuch. We want to show you how you educate yourself to make your own decisions, using discernment and wisdom to navigate sticky situations, and learn to tune into your body, but not at the risk of alienating your doctor. We want to create a movement of confident, knowledgable, and encouraging Essential Oil Advocates, not a legion of followers who think we know it all and worship at our feet. (Although if you really want to, I take offerings of chocolate and hard cider.)
- Authenticity: Right up there with acceptance and appreciation for others, we’re really big on accepting and appreciating ourselves too. Learning to love and honor our body (not hate on it), be yourself without apologies, and feel totally comfortable in your own skin is a message we share in everything we do.
- Personal Growth: Life is like yoga….it’s gonna stretch you. As a life coach, I’ve built in all sorts of encouragement to make those stretchy moments a little less painful. You’ll see inspiration and wisdom for personal growth in my workshops, my posts, and my powwows.
- Fun, fun, fun, fun: Laughter, joy, goofiness, good times, funny jokes, giveaways, challenges, get-togethers…it’s all about relationships and living better for our crew. And living better means enjoying it!
- Prioritizing our family and our self-care: This is especially important for Business Builders who don’t want to turn into overworked balls of stress. I will never, ever, ever encourage you to sacrifice your greater priorities to build a business. I WILL show you how to maintain your self-care practices and your family time and STILL build a successful business. It can be done.
If these things sound right up your alley, you’ll like it here. 🙂
Who Our Community is Made Up Of
We have literally thousands in our Oily Community, and they rock in the diversity department. They are moms, pops, and individuals just out to better their lives and offer up what they can for use by others. You’ll see them sharing stories, ideas, recipes, and inspiration every day in our online community.
Then you have the bonafide Oil Junkies in the group. These are the ones committed to learning all they can about essential oils and their safety and usage, sometimes just for personal means and often because they are building an essential oil business and want to do it wisely.
Our community is also comprised of countless experts in different fields: life coaches, health coaches, nutritionists, physicians, pediatricians, midwives, nurses, doulas, massage therapists, physical therapists, chiropractors, aromatherapists, herbalists, veterinarians, and on and on….they chime in to answer questions, share their knowledge, and help our community learn and grow.
This means you have thousands of passionate and caring individuals supporting you as an essential oil user or business builder.
What We Offer Oil Lovers
On top of the environment we all work to create, and the community we all get to enjoy, there are also some other things we offer our new members:
- A thriving and very active FB community for questions and support
- Recipes, DIYs, tips, tricks, guides, and how-to’s
- Online continuing education you can enjoy in your PJs
- A personalized 1:1 consult to show you how to maximize your membership, use your products, and learn your precautions.
- A Fairy Oil Parent in your corner for urgent questions or personal support and accountability
- Community health challenges and giveaways, just for you, just for fun
- Ongoing classes and workshops to keep you learning and growing
What We Offer Business Builders
Business builders on our team obviously get all the goods that our Oil Lovers receive above, because we want you a) loving your oils so you’re sharing them authentically, and b) always learning and growing in your product knowledge.
On top of our product support and training, we also offer:
- A separate FB community just for builders to ask questions, share ideas, and get encouraged by one another
- REAL business training to teach you the skills to sell essential oils, build a real income, and still never be “that” person people avoid
- Group coaching each week to cover new topics, answer questions, or help you through blocks and fears
- 1:1 mentoring to strategize, fine tune, practice, or troubleshoot your business along the way
- Complete customer service systems and processes to better care for your customers out of the gate
- Accountability to ensure you maintain your priorities, your authenticity, your self-care, and your values as you grow
Does it sound like this is for you?
Contact the Oily Community team member who shared this page with you, or read more about your options below.
The Oil Lovers
- 25% or more off your orders
- Personalized welcome consult and oily makeover
- A special Welcome Gift from me!
- Very active and fun Facebook group for questions and support
- 100’s of recipes, DIYs, and inspiration
- Free access to regular workshops and classes
- No ordering obligations
- Positive, no pressure, and fun team energy
- Real skills training to build a real biz (regardless of experience)
- 100% customer-centric, non-pushy culture
- Product education, tools, proven processes, and thriving groups to better support your customers out of the gate
- 1:1 and/or group coaching for troubleshooting and fine tuning
- Access to support and encouragement from our whole team