We’ve got a few options for this one: You come to us at one of our many classes around the US; you gather your friends and family together and we bring all our oils and supplies and teach you all the basics of essential oils; or lastly, you gather your friends and family, we mail you some supply at a small (refundable) cost, and you patch us in virtually to teach your crew. To learn more about booking your own class, click the link below and I’ll give you all the deets!
Online workshops are different from Facebook classes. They are also totally free, but done through a webinar format, which allows you to watch video and listen to me talk and be a general weirdo. The schedule on LIVE webinars varies from once a week to once a quarter, depending on how busy our in-person classes are at the time, but our previous webinars can be found and accessed “on demand”.
Here’s how the live webinars work:
- You’ll find new and upcoming workshops listed on the calendar or on this workshops page. Once you hop over to the page you can read up on the topic and click to register to join us.
- Once you register you’ll get a few email reminders from me (and a text reminder if you want one) just so you don’t miss the workshop. Those emails will also have links to any downloadable goodies that come with the workshop, and your access link to jump on with us. You’ll also be on my newsletter and can get stuff like the “Oil of the Week” emails to help you learn more about oils.
- When it’s time for the workshop, you just follow the link from the email reminder. You can tune in from any device, chat with us in the chat box, and ask questions of me to answer live….just make sure your wifi speeds are up-to-snuff, otherwise it might be laggy and hard to hear.
- After the workshop you’ll be sent a Replay Link so you can watch it again, or catch anything you missed.
Here’s how the replay webinars work:
- You can find all our past webinars right here. Click around to find one you’re interested in and once you register you’ll get instant access, plus a link to save to watch it later.
- You can hop in and still participate in chat with other peeps who might also be listening in, as well as send in questions that I’ll reply to by email.
- Easy peasy!